Thursday 22 July 2010

Japanese Study English By…Tweeting?


I read an article on education news. It's about Japanese people learn English in Twitter. Everybody know the Twitter. It's a website like facebook. It's famous social website in the world. Twitter is a site that has many people used. I choose this news because I'm focusing to indicate the good thing about Twitter to everybody.

This news said "Japanese people learn English in Twitter". This news is about one man named "Birdtaka". He selected Twitter to play in free time. He is trying to fix his English errors. So he creates a new idea. He fixes his English by playing Twitter. Before he can create a new idea. He wrote an e-mail in English everyday. Finally, if you want to know more information, you can click here!!

In my opinion, I think it's a good way to practice English. I am sure that Twitter or Facebook can help a lot. Many people think about Twitter and Facebook are not significant and are useless. Now, Japanese people show to everybody that they can improve their English by Twitter or Facebook. I think Thai people must try to learn English from Twitter or Facebook. It's a good idea to improve English because English is a language that majority of people use.

2 comments: