Monday 26 July 2010

English courses fuel company drive!!!


I read an article on education news. It's about opening driver's license in English. Every countries have driver's license, but only in their languages. So Japan creates a new idea to open a driver's license course in English. The reason that I choose this news because I think it's a good news for other countries to do like Japan.

The story in this news, it is an idea to help foreign people who work in Japan. It said " Koyama Driving School, driving school in Japan, has create and focus to open a new driving course in English. They said " The foreign people can do the test on their website, and have a driving test at center of Koyama Driving School in every sites. Now, they try to teach driving a car in 60 languages. If you want to know more information about this news, please click here.

In my opinion, I think it's a good idea to have courses like this. It is easy to interpret to foreign people and easy to know a legal for driving. It helps foreign people to know carefully about legal. I think every countries must open this courses. In Thailand, they never care about foreign people that they can understand or not. I think Thailand must have an idea like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment