Thursday 15 July 2010

Japan Start Search For New Boss After Takeshi Okada Resign

I read an article on sport news. It's about finding a new coach for Japan football team. Japan football team could pass to final round of World Cup 2010 at South Africa. But they lost Paraguay in last 16 teams knockout match. The reasons that I choose this news because I'm Asian people. However, I am focusing to present a pride of Asian people. That's why I choose this news.

The story in this news about JFA (Japanese Football Association) is starting to search a new coach for Japanese football team. Takeshi Okada, old Japanese coach, took Japanese Football team passed to knockout rounds. But Japan lost Paraguay in penalty times. Takeshi Okada did a good work in World Cup with Japan, but he didn't proud with his work. So he shows his responsibility by resign from national coach. JFA try to search a new coach for Japanese football team. A new coach must appropriate with this team and make a good result like Takeshi Okada. Finally, if you want to read more information, please click here.


In my opinion, Japan team did very well in World Cup 2010. They can against many Europe teams. I think Japanese people must give credit to Takeshi Okada because he is a significant for Japan team. He can combine Japanese players become the best team work. He establishes to the world that Asia teams can play similar with Europe teams. Finally, I think it's hard that JFA can find a new coach like him. He can analyze potential of players and Japanese players can understand his tactics careful. I hope JFA will find a new coach soon. I think Thai Football Association must try to find a new coach who is understand tactic and potential of Thai people.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the word you said 'Japan team did very well in World Cup 2010' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope so that they will find a new coach sooon!!!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete