Sunday 22 August 2010

Honda's U.S. output protects profit


I read an article on business news. It is about some Japanese car company want to protect profit. I think everyone know that I talk about Honda. Honda is the first Japanese car company that can create cars in USA. Honda creates many cars to people, so I can say " Honda is one of the largest car companies in the world now.

In this article is about competition between Japanese car companies which have factory in USA. They are speed up to make more incomes and benefits than others. Honda is one of three companies that has the largest business in USA. The estimation of Honda's benefit is higher than Toyota and Mazda. The percentage of Honda's manufacturing in USA is 82.2 percents, but Toyota and Mazda have only 68 percents. However, if you want to know more information please click here.

In my opinion, I think this is a normal business news that I can see everyday. Honda, Toyota, Mazda and other car companies are fighting for their benefits and incomes. No one want to lose benefits or incomes. So this news shows that economy is better than last year.



This is a new Honda Civic Type-R


No comments:

Post a Comment